Overflowing with Praise

May my lips overflow with praise, for you teach me your decrees. Psalm 119:171

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Fall decor

Ok, so I have joined the world of pinterest and there are so many great decorating ideas. It makes me want to do lots of decorating. For now, I used some fabric pumpkins I bought at Gold Rush last year. I decorated my mantle with them. I really like how it turned out. The Gold Rush festival in Dahlonega is so much fun. Knowing that I would be married in our own house, last year i stocked up on decorations. Pumpkings, stockings, wood bowl, and framed photos that spelled out our name. Speaking of Gold Rush, it is next weekend! Really hoping I get to make it up there!


Oh, and our new wood burning stove makes the mantle look pretty good too! I'm so excited about having this when it gets real cold. Enjoy fall! Winter will be here before we know it, or want it!

~Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment