Overflowing with Praise

May my lips overflow with praise, for you teach me your decrees. Psalm 119:171

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Newborn Pictures


We had Easton's newborn pictures when Easton was 6 days old. Boy was it a day! I had no idea how hard it was to get newborn pictures! Little did I know that they had to be SOUND asleep to get him to cooperate. Our appointment was at 10:30 and at 11:45 we took our first picture. We tried everything in the books to get him to sleep (so we thought), and finally thought to swaddle him for a picture and it went from there. Three hours later we had some adorable pictures! I highly recommend Simply Elegant Photography - she was SO patient and we LOVE the sneak preview. All of the pictures turned out so good! Here are a few of our favorites.








No comments:

Post a Comment