Overflowing with Praise

May my lips overflow with praise, for you teach me your decrees. Psalm 119:171

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Back from the Beach!

Yes, I realize it has been a long time, well, a really long time, since I've last written. But, we are going to ignore that and start the August resolution a couple days early, and finally BLOG! :)

Daniel and I just got back from the beach with the family. It was a MUCH needed vacation. So much has been happening in our lives. We've gone several places this summer, but this was a seven day trip to paradise with my family, and it was SO relaxing!

Daniel left Universal Forest Products in April and is continuing to grow his lawn care business. It is going very well and he had a hard time leaving it in the heat of grass cutting season, but I was able to sneak him away! So glad he was able to come!

My parents had rented a house in Santa Rosa Beach for everyone, and it was perfect for the six of us! The weather was perfect too! We spent six wonderful days on the beach, ate LOTS of seafood, putt-putted, shopped, and took lots of pictures, which is why I'm here, right!? I've got lots to share!

Oh, and a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my mom! Today is her birthday, but of course we've been celebrating her birthday all week! We gave her her gift a little early so she could enjoy it all week!
Here are a few pics that sum up the week and all the fun we had!


Me and Daniel


Mom & Dad

Olivia and Mariah

The Girls

We even took the dogs! Sierra and Echo loved the beach!

Can't believe the summer is coming to an end! We have been able to go lots of places though. Check back soon, because I will be posting about all of our fun times! Hope everyone is enjoying their summer!
~Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment