Overflowing with Praise

May my lips overflow with praise, for you teach me your decrees. Psalm 119:171

Saturday, October 19, 2013

11 Weeks

Dates: August 24 - September 4

Easton says "Go Dawgs!" We are glad football season is finally here!!

We tried out our bumbo seat, but we are still a little too small!

We took a trip up to Vogel State Park on Labor Day. It was Easton's 1st trip to the mountains!

Easton took a bath in his big boy bath tub. We have outgrown the sink! 
Well...it is finally here. The day I've been dreading ever since Easton was born. I had to return to work after Labor Day. I was so thankful to be off for 10 1/2 weeks. It worked out to have a four day week to start with. I knew Easton would be in good hands, so that made it easier. A lady from our church is keeping him at her house with two other kids and my mom is keeping him on Fridays.

Mommy's first day back to work and Easton's first day at day care!
 Feeding and Schedule: Easton is on about a 3 hour schedule. He ate at 5, 8:30, 11:30, 3:30, and 6, and 10 his first week. She stretched him out so that I could feed him two bottles in the evening.


11 Weeks and so big!



No comments:

Post a Comment