Overflowing with Praise

May my lips overflow with praise, for you teach me your decrees. Psalm 119:171

Saturday, October 19, 2013

12 Weeks Old!

Dates: September 5th-11th

Aunt Mariah had an interview so we were supporting her! So glad she got the job!

Cheering on the Dawgs! Best seat in the house!

Easton's first 5k! We walked the Gainesville Heart Walk with my co-workers.

Watching the game with Dad.

Sunday afternoon nap time.

Easton sent this to his grandparents on grandparents day. We are so thankful for all of them!

Getting sleepy

He is making lots of noises now! Hopefully I can upload the video we made of him talking to us.
 Schedule and Feeding: He began sleeping until 6 this week. I am still nursing and pumping at work (not fun, but I'm doing it for him!). Schedule looks like 6-9-12-3-6-8-10. I fix his bottles in the mornings and send them to day care. He is spitting up a good bit, but I think he is just a happy spitter. He poops pretty regularly, almost after every feeding. He spends his time in a swing or bouncer when at the sitter's and takes naps in a pack'n'play. His nap schedule varies right now.
12 Weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment