Overflowing with Praise

May my lips overflow with praise, for you teach me your decrees. Psalm 119:171

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Nursery Furniture

I am just about fifteen weeks along. My new favorite store is Rattles & Rhymes in Athens. It is a cute baby boutique in Athens. My mom and I have lucked up with all of their holiday sales. They had a great sale on furniture this week, and it was too good to pass up.

I have already been getting anxious about getting everything ready for the baby during tax season. I know how busy I will be, and know that as I get bigger and more tired, I am not going to want to spend every weekend getting the nursery ready.

So...we took on the task of reorganizing the house this week, which involved lots of trash, a trip to the Peace Place donation center, selling a futon on facebook, and a lot of cleaning. The room I originally thought we would use for the nursery ended up changing to a different one, but the nursery is completely cleared out (not painted) and new furniture moved in! Oh, and some little booties and diapers and key toy we received for gifts are in there too!

I am so glad to have this done. We will not do anything else in the nursery until we find out what we are having, which is only about 5 weeks away! We do have a few small messes in other parts of the house to clean up, but have made a lot of progress! Here are some pics of the nursery!


We can't wait to find out what the baby is! Then we can do more work on the nursery. We have thrown a lot of names out there, but I think we finally have some picked out!
Who would have known what a hard decision that is!

1 comment: