Overflowing with Praise

May my lips overflow with praise, for you teach me your decrees. Psalm 119:171

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Will You Be My...

Bridesmaid??

My best friend got engaged last week and she invited us all to Cracker Barrel Saturday for breakfast.

We got there and she had these adorable gifts for us!


How could you say no to that? Of course we all said YES! She has set the date for August 2nd, 2014. Leaves me plenty of time to lose the baby weight! :)

Me and Lauren


I am so excited for Lauren and Zach! They are a perfect couple. I can't wait to begin the wedding festivities, especially since they will be with my best friends!


Me and Baileigh
I love all my friends! Lauren has been a close friend for a long time, and I do mean a long time! We went to preschool together, elementary school, middle school, and high school. As if that wasn't enough, we went off to college together and roomed together for three years at North Georgia. We have many memories! Here's an oldie...



Love you, Lauren and I'm so excited for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment