Overflowing with Praise

May my lips overflow with praise, for you teach me your decrees. Psalm 119:171

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

16 WEEKS!


It's hard to believe Baby Roberts is already 16 weeks old! Before we know it, we will be to the half-way point! The baby is the size of an avocado this week!
GENDER:
The exciting part of this week is that Daniel and I found out what we are having! Don't worry...you didn't miss anything. We have not told anyone yet, and are still trying to work out the details for the big reveal! We will not have the ultrasound at the doctor until February 6th which will be at 20 weeks. That seemed like forever from now, but I didn't want to pay extra to find out just a few weeks before. I was thrilled to find out that my mom's cousin's wife wanted to do one for us. She does ultrasounds at an imaging place very close to my work. She had an opening yesterday, and I went over there real quick. I didn't want to find out without Daniel though, so she wrote it down and sealed it in an envelope for us. As soon as I got home, we opened it. We are both very excited! It made it seem even more real now that we can call it a he/she (when we are alone, of course!). It has been so funny to hear our family and friends trying to get it out of us. My family doesn't think the secret will last long. I don't want to have to keep the secret for long, so hopefully we will do the reveal very soon! Boy or girl? What do you think??


Tomorrow, we will welcome another nephew into the world. Can't wait to see that precious baby. We are so excited for Nathan & Erin and Jake, Bailey, Luke, and Abraham. Praying for a good delivery and a healthy baby!


For some odd reason, my computer will not let me upload pictures, so I will upload the belly pics later!

No comments:

Post a Comment