Overflowing with Praise

May my lips overflow with praise, for you teach me your decrees. Psalm 119:171

Friday, January 25, 2013

18 Weeks Down!

I am 18 weeks along this week. I had my fourth doctor appointment on Thursday.

Weight: I have gained a total of 8 pounds during the pregnancy. I have to say it feels pretty weird since I've weighed about the same for so long!

Appetite: I still love me some chips and salsa! I've also determined PB&Js no longer cut it for lunch. I eat all day long!

Baby heartbeat: In the 140s...just perfect! This is my favorite part of the regular visits. It is so neat hearing that little baby inside me.

Movement: I still haven't felt little Easton move, but the doctor said I probably will soon. Daniel and I are anxious for him to start moving. We try to feel him occasionally but haven't had luck yet!

I am getting really excited about our 20 week ultrasound! Just two more weeks. It has been a while since I saw the baby. When we got the ultrasound to find out the sex of the baby, I didn't look at the screen since Daniel wasn't with me. It will be exciting to see how Easton has formed in these quick 4 months!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! Your bump is so precious! Easton is going to be the sweetest baby!!

    ReplyDelete