Overflowing with Praise

May my lips overflow with praise, for you teach me your decrees. Psalm 119:171

Monday, January 28, 2013

19 Weeks

Only 21 to go!

Size: The baby is the size of a large heirloom tomato. I know, that's a strange comparison and a little hard to picture, but maybe the picture will help a little! Easton is about 8 and a half ounces and measures six inches head to bottom.

New developments: The hair on his head is sprouting (blonde if we had to guess)! He can also hear our voice, and likely the yapping dogs in our house! Hopefully he is getting used to that!! His sensory development is exploding as well.

Clothes: I wore my maternity jeans for the first time this weekend. I don't think I'll be wearing my regular jeans any more. The maternity jeans felt so good on, and my regulars are way too tight and uncomfortable!

Baby clothes: Yes...that's right...baby clothes already. Let's just say my mom and I have already been stocking the closet with some adorable outfits. She's never gotten to buy for a little boy before!

Me: Tired and hungry pretty much sums it up, especially since I've been working long hours. They make fun of me for taking a big bag of snacks to work and as soon as I get home, we eat dinner and go to bed! I need my sleep!



1 comment:

  1. Just beautiful! So excited for you!! :) Let's do dinner again soon!

    ReplyDelete