Overflowing with Praise

May my lips overflow with praise, for you teach me your decrees. Psalm 119:171

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Week 17!

I am now 17 weeks along! Can't believe the half way mark is so close!

Gender: It's a boy!

Name: Easton Daniel Roberts

Size: About five inches long, the size of your open hand

This week: we had our gender reveal Sunday night and everyone now knows we are having a boy and his sweet name

Next week: We have our fourth doctor appointment

Clothes: Rocking the belly band about every day. Finally went and bought some maternity clothes over the weekend. Got some jeans, a dress, a top, and a swim suit so I will be ready as soon as the warm weather is here!

Weight: Not sure but at my last appointment I had gained six pounds. I'd say I'm probably up to ten by now.

Nursery: So glad we don't have to paint it since that room was already a light Blue/gray color. We have the furniture, so next step is picking out bedding!





1 comment: