Overflowing with Praise

May my lips overflow with praise, for you teach me your decrees. Psalm 119:171

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Brannan and Tara's Wedding

On Saturday we got to attend the wedding of one of my childhood friends. Brannan and I grew up together and our moms are good friends. I enjoyed seeing people I grew up with and had not seen since graduation. The wedding was beautiful. They could not have asked for better weather. It felt like a spring day! I pray that Brannan and Tara will have a blessed and Christ-filled mariage.




I forgot to mention that the wedding will be on "Say Yes to the Dress" this Spring. Tara got filmed getting her dress and they will show a clip from the wedding on the show. It seemed like there were paparazzi, there were so many photographers everywhere! I had a hard time getting a good picture.

We enjoyed spending more time with good friends - Amber and Andrew.







No comments:

Post a Comment