Overflowing with Praise

May my lips overflow with praise, for you teach me your decrees. Psalm 119:171

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

6 Weeks Old!

Dates: July 25th - July 31st

We made a trip to visit Daniel's brother's family this weekend. I love the picture of Erin (my SIL and Easton's aunt) holding him. I tried to snap a picture of Daniel holding Easton, but he didn't understand why and started laughing. There is nothing sweeter than your hubby loving on your son.




A few pictures...



Easton's birth announcement was in the newspaper this week.

My mom was at the beach on her birthday, so we sent her this birthday message (Easton wouldn't smile - I think he wanted to be at the beach with her) -


We started getting ready for our beach trip and got this new umbrella. We tried it out one evening in the driveway.

Here's that face again...

Growing too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment