Overflowing with Praise

May my lips overflow with praise, for you teach me your decrees. Psalm 119:171

Friday, September 20, 2013

8 Weeks

Easton is 8 Weeks Old!

Dates: August 8th - 14th

It was this week we discovered that Easton was out growing his 3 month clothes! He was so long that we can barely get the outfits with footies to fit. We began putting him in some 6 month clothes along with his 3 month stuff. He is really starting to get a personality, too! He is eating every three hours and wakes up once during the night. Still sleeps like a big boy in his crib!

Postpartum: I went this week for my postpartum check-up. My doctor has been on vacation, which is why it has been 8 weeks rather than 6. He released me to do everything I had been doing before baby. Everything really went well after delivery except for a few irregularities and the infection. I bounced back and am glad my body has healed quickly. I do have some stretch marks, but they are diminishing. I have been using Mederma for stretch marks since I came home from the hospital. I could tell they were pretty bad so I had ordered it before I had Easton. 

Still loves his baths! 

Love when he falls asleep in my lap! I will miss this.

One of my absolute FAVORITE pictures. Does not get any cuter than this.

We got a monitor, FINALLY! And we LOVE it. Definitely recommend it.
I love seeing this sweet sleeping baby whenever I want.

He stays propped up well. He is doing a great job holding his head up.

Loves the stroller. I think this was the first walk he stayed awake to check out everything!
(We found out today that Easton's little buddy Vann was born! They are just 2 months apart!)

Stephanie and Justice came for a visit. We had fun with them!

Yes, the pups are still here. They have gotten use to the baby now. 
I know I will enjoy watching Easton play with them one day.

And he is 8 weeks old! I love this little outfit my mom got him.

No comments:

Post a Comment