Overflowing with Praise

May my lips overflow with praise, for you teach me your decrees. Psalm 119:171

Thursday, September 19, 2013

7 Weeks

Dates: August 1st - August 7th

One of our most special times while I was out of work - we went to visit my great grandmother and great aunt in the nursing home and rehabilitation center. We got some very special pictures that I will always cherish.

Five Generations



Love this picture too of my mom with her mom and grandson.



We had a first little date night as a family of three. We went to On The Border to eat, Academy, and Sams. We enjoyed getting out and Easton did great.


I never get tired of looking at this sweet boy, and as you can tell, never stop taking pictures of him.
He is really starting to get a personality!
We still love the bouncer, blossom bath, activity mat, pack'n'play, Britax b-safe carseat and b-agile stroller, and now are beginning to use the swing some.

I mean, look how adorable!


We got Easton's birth announcements and they could not have turned out better! I am in LOVE!


Another week...

No comments:

Post a Comment