Overflowing with Praise

May my lips overflow with praise, for you teach me your decrees. Psalm 119:171

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

That's What I Love About Sunday!

I started this on Sunday, but am just now posting! Guess that shows how busy we have been! Last week was my first week at work. It was great! I am so blessed to have a job. I love everybody there and have really enjoyed getting to know everyone and finally use what I learned in college. Last week I did a lot of training and then worked in the bookkeeping department some. This week I have gotten to go out on an audit which has been fun. Enough about the working world...

We really enjoyed our Sunday. We got to go see little Julia get dedicated at church Sunday morning. Daniel works with Todd and we are friends with both he and his wife, Layla. They had their little girl earlier this year. She is adorable. Here are some pics of her dedication.


Afterwards, we met my parents and Olivia for lunch at El Centinela. Since I was in Mexican mood, I came home and made another bowl of homemade salsa! I am loving that I now know how to make one of our favorite foods.

We got lots of visitors Sunday. I enjoyed seeing friends...it made my Sunday! Baileigh and Ellen came by to visit during the afternoon. I hadn't seen Ellen since our wedding. I'm so glad they decided to come by, I miss seeing my college friends and sisters all the time! Kristen came by later to bring us some okra from their garden! She told us all about the cruise she just got back from. We enjoyed catching up! [I feel like I should have seen Lauren on Sunday, too! Haven't seen her in a few weeks. She GRADUATED Friday though, and is at the beach celebrating! So excited for you, Lauen!] And that's what I love about Sunday!


On one last note...Daniel's cousin, Allison, her husband, Hugo, and their two daughters, moved to Jefferson yesterday from Destin, FL. I enjoyed meeting them last night while Daniel helped them move stuff in. We are excited to have them living so close to us!

Enjoy the rest of your week!!!
~Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment