Overflowing with Praise

May my lips overflow with praise, for you teach me your decrees. Psalm 119:171

Saturday, July 30, 2011

All Natural

Gardening is something I never thought I would care about, much less enjoy. However, Daniel had a garden before we got married. Not only that, but chickens too! The garden had grown over, but this summer he got it going again. I wanted to share some of the food that we get to enjoy, and what I get to make out of it!


Our garden has tomatoes, cucumbers (my FAVORITE!), squash, zucchini, green beans, and peppers right now.





And of course, the hens produce eggs. I have to say, it is pretty nice never having to buy any of that at the grocery store!


And this would be the delicious salsa that I made from all our tomatoes! I got the recipe from Mrs. Tracy (best cook ever)! You just mix tomatoes, onions, parsley, garlic, peppers, and lime juice.


While I was outside, I took a picture of Abram. He has been keeping watch over the garden this week since some deer got into it. He's enjoying the shade!
Hope you enjoy the shade this weekend, too! It's HOT outside!
~Gabby


No comments:

Post a Comment