Overflowing with Praise

May my lips overflow with praise, for you teach me your decrees. Psalm 119:171

Friday, July 1, 2011

Have a Happy Fourth!

We're about to leave for the beach, and I'm going to take a tech free trip! So...I hope everyone has a wonderful long weekend. So thankful for our freedom and all those who fight for it, including my cousin Zach!

It was this very trip one year ago that Daniel proposed to me in St. Augustine. I could not be happier! I'm so thankful I get to spend every day with him. Here's a picture of that moment on July 2nd, 2010. We were so excited!!!

I want to also congratulate Daniel's brother, David, and his FIANCE Kelley! David proposed to her last night! We are so excited for them!!!

Have a Happy Fourth!!! Be safe!
~Gabby

1 comment:

  1. Gabby! I hope you all are having a wonderful time at the beach as a MARRIED couple! Dinner soon? love you!

    ReplyDelete