Overflowing with Praise

May my lips overflow with praise, for you teach me your decrees. Psalm 119:171

Monday, July 18, 2011

A Relaxing Weekend

Friday I texted Daniel and said we're going to Outback tonight on me. I was hungry and had babysat all week,. Finally, I had made a little money, AND we had a coupon. Not to mention, Daniel and I can devour a bloomin' onion! Even though Daniel got off work pretty late, we enjoyed a relaxing meal at Outback. We ate way too much, but I enjoyed not having to cook and we both enjoyed a bloomin' onion and some delicious steak!

Saturday, Daniel's friend Birch came over and he and Daniel built a fire wood rack in our back yard so that Daniel can clean up the front yard. It looks great! I cleaned all morning since I had been so busy last week. The weather was so nice, so we went over to my parents' and hung out by the pool and grilled out for my sister's birthday. The dairy queen cake was the highlight of the night!

On Sunday, we went to 12Stone Church. Afterwards, we went to Home Depot. We needed some stuff for the house. Most imporantly, a drain for our bathtub. Daniel learned real quickly that something was going to have to change. Let's just say, it got clogged up very easily. Unfortunately, he didn't have the right tools. Hopefully he will be able to fix it today.

I'm so excited! Tonight I'm going to dinner with friends, and then I'm going to a coupon class where I will hopefully learn how to save more money!

(This was supposed to post earlier, so it's a little late!)

~Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment