Overflowing with Praise

May my lips overflow with praise, for you teach me your decrees. Psalm 119:171

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Blessed Beyond Measure

I am SO blessed!

First of all...I still can't believe I have a job! I went today to pick up all the paperwork I have to fill out. She also gave me lots of information and a big book of company policies. That should keep me busy until August 1st!

Second...blessed that I survived my first car wreck. Well...maybe I'm a little dramatic. Daniel said it was just a fender-bender. While in Gainesville today getting the paperwork, a man rear-ended me. Blessed again, that it did NO damage to my car. My hitch did some pretty big damage to his LeSabre, but just got a little paint on my hitch. It was a little nerve-racking, but could have been a LOT worse.

Third...blessed with family! My sister-in-law, Erin, just gave me lots of business clothes! And tomorrow I get to go shopping for more with my mom. Can't wait!

Fourth...thankful for friends! I got to have dinner at Mellow Mushroom last night with two wonderful friends! Kristen and I have been friends since middle school and Jessica and I go back to first grade. It was great to catch up with Jessica since I had not seen her in a while! Not to mention we had some delicious pizza.

And last but not least, glad I got to attend my first coupon workshop! I learned a lot, bought some coupons and a newspaper subscription, and hopefully am going to start saving some serious money. Thanks Dana at VanDoss for hosting this fun class! Gotta start clipping!

~Gabby

1 comment:

  1. You are so blessed and I love seeing it! I am sorry to hear about your accident, but thankful you are ok! :) Happy that you ladies came yesterday. Enjoy your shopping trip!

    ReplyDelete