Overflowing with Praise

May my lips overflow with praise, for you teach me your decrees. Psalm 119:171

Sunday, July 24, 2011

A 'Girls Day' Saturday

*This was supposed to be posted last night, but the old Inspiron is on its last leg and was not cooperating at all. So I had to finish it up this morning!*

What a great day! Earlier today, I went to a baby shower for my friend, Stephanie. She is having a little girl, Mercie Lynn Minish, in FIVE weeks! I can't believe it's so soon. We can't wait to meet her. Her sister, Amber, also a good friend of mine, hosted the shower at their mom's house. They had decorated so cute! Here is Stephanie and the food table~

Look how creative they are--check out the diaper cake, wreath, and marshmallow booties


And here are Amber, Stephanie, and me.

After the shower we went out to the pool for a while. Then I came home for a quick shower and headed to Lauren's. We went to Dawsonville to meet up with friends we met our freshman year of college. Can't believe that was four years ago! We met at Longhorns to catch up and have dinner. Love them!
Lauren, Me, Maleah, and Jordan
Have a joyful Sunday! So thankful for the wonderful people in my life!
~Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment