Overflowing with Praise

May my lips overflow with praise, for you teach me your decrees. Psalm 119:171

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I GOT A JOB!

I have some exciting news!!! I got a job! I am so excited and thankful for this opportunity. I will be working at BatesCarter, an accounting firm in Gainesville. I will be doing mostly taxes, but since it is a smaller firm I will be doing a little of everything. This is the job I wanted, and it has worked out perfectly. I start on August 1st. Daniel can't wait for us to have two incomes, and I have to say I'm pretty excited too! You can check out BatesCarter's website here.

Mom, Dad, Mariah, and Olivia are having lots of fun at Disney. I am too...cleaning their house and taking care of the dog. Haha. I said I can quit my cleaning job now that I have a real job! Something so neat happened to them at Disney yesterday. They were at Hollywood Studios (used to be MGM) just walking down the road and ran into Mariah's Scotland Exchange partner from a few years ago! She and her family were in Florida on vacation too! Pretty crazy, huh!? Mariah and I both participated in the Scotland Exchange program at different times while in high school. The program worked so that in June we stayed 2 weeks with out partner and his/her family in Scotland, then in October they came and stayed with us. It was such a neat program! Here are pictures of each of us and our partners. It was so neat that they ran into her yesterday. Talk about a SMALL world!!!
Mariah and Eilidh in Scotland!
Me, Ally, and my grandparents. Only pic I could find of him on this computer! I'll have to do a Scotland post later!
Couldn't resist putting this adorable pic of Olivia and Ally on here. Look how tiny she was!! This was summer of 2005!


 I thought that was so neat!! They are having a blast in Disney. Hope everyone is enjoying their Tuesday. I sure am!!! :)
~Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment