Overflowing with Praise

May my lips overflow with praise, for you teach me your decrees. Psalm 119:171

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Happy Birthday to Mom!!!




Today is my amazing mom's birthday!

My grandmother took us to Ali V's for lunch. Yummy! I can never get enough of their chicken salad. Then I hung out with Mom all day. We looked around in PrissEllie's Gifts and Decor and she added a new Troll bead to her bracelet! So cute...it's the tortoise and the hare.
I took a break and shipped off some stuff to Amazon that we were returning and ran in Kroger to grab a few deals. Got some great deals on body wash, toothpaste, hand soap, and a toothbrush! I only picked up seven items. The total was $6.32 and I saved $11.51!

The fam went to Chili's for dinner. Their new chicken club quesadillas are delish! We went a little overboard and also had chips and queso and Texas cheese fries. Here are some pics from dinner!


So thankful for my family, especially my Mom. Hope she had a wonderful birthday!
~Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment