Overflowing with Praise

May my lips overflow with praise, for you teach me your decrees. Psalm 119:171

Monday, July 25, 2011

Ready for Work!

Last week, my mom and I went shopping for work clothes. I have to wear business clothes, so longer dressy skirts or dress pants with a dressy top and jacket. We had lots of luck at the mall! I took these pictures last week because I was so excited, just never made the post. We shopped in Macy's, where I got three cute skirts!

Then, Ann Taylor, where everything on clearance was an additional 50% off! I got several cute tops and a pair of dress pants there.

And finally, Express, where I got another couple of pairs of dress pants and several tops along with a jacket. I'm so excited about all my new clothes. My mom also picked me up this cute cardigan from Eddie Bauer!

All these new clothes will make working a little more fun! On top of all this, my wonderful sister-in-law had some work clothes she was trying to get rid of, so I picked up these cute tops, skirts, and dresses.

All I need now is a new pair of shoes and I'll be set! One week from today I'll be starting my new job!!!
~Gabby

2 comments:

  1. So excited for you and praying for your new beginning!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be super styling in the accounting office! :) Love the post!

    ReplyDelete