Overflowing with Praise

May my lips overflow with praise, for you teach me your decrees. Psalm 119:171

Monday, July 11, 2011

Lots to Gab About!

It has been a very busy week! We had a wonderful time in St. Augustine. We even took Abram, our English Mastive!! That was interesting!

We celebrated Daniel's brother's birthday on Friday and spent the night at their house in Statesboro. It is so nice to have them half way between Jefferson and St. Augustine. Everyone enjoys being able to stay there and split up the driving time. We had a lot of fun with them and enjoyed some delicious barbeque and ribs, and Kristina's wonderful oreo dessert!

Saturday we had beach day with Daniel's dad and Sunday we went to the beach with Daniel's sister's family and his mom and dad. Lots of fun there even though we couldn't get the jet ski to work. Monday was all day on the beach with everyone celebrating our "dependence" as Daniel would say.
We finished off the day with some amazing fireworks! St. Augustine puts on a great show over the water.

Tuesday, we picked up our new hobby. We took bikes with us and spent the day biking around St. Augustine with Ben, Kristina, and the girls. We had so much fun! On Wednesday we headed home! And that was our 2011 Fourth of July Trip!

Praise the Lord-- Friday I had another interview! This one was in Athens. When I got home, I got more good news! I have a second interview with a firm in Gainesville tomorrow! So excited! We are continously praying, and hoping that I get a job in the next week or so!!

In the meantime...I am babysitting the kids I watched last summer for the week. My friend, Baileigh, is watching them this summer and she's on vacation. So...I have them for the week. I'm loving spending time with them! I am also keeping watch over the fam's house and dog while they spend the week at Disney World. Not as easy as it sounds. Poor Freddie is getting old and I have to give him pills and put drops in his ears. I love him, but I do not enjoy doctoring the poor dog.

Daniel and I continue to look for a church family. We are praying that we find the church that God wants to grow and use us in.

A lot going on for us as you can see! We are enjoying married life so much and staying busy!
~Gabby

2 comments: