Overflowing with Praise

May my lips overflow with praise, for you teach me your decrees. Psalm 119:171

Monday, September 5, 2011

The Big Apple...a trip to the past

When Savannah at Savannah Smiles posted that she and Josh are going to New York and asked for ideas, I wanted to comment. But...just like my blogging, I haven't been doing much commenting either. Just been reading my favorites. So instead of just commenting, I thought I would reminisce a little and post a few of my favorites places we went in New York.

During Spring Break of my Senior year of high school, over FOUR years ago--hard to believe--my mom and Lauren's mom took me and Lauren to New York City! It was one of the funnest trips I've ever been on! We had so much fun (until the trip home...but we won't go there)!

So Savannah...here are some musts!

Madame Tussauds Wax Museum


Serendipity for some frozen hot chocolate -- it is delicious!!!

Empire State Building -- the view is amazing, just dress warm!!!

Statue of Liberty -- gotta go there!


Central Park -- Make sure you strike a pose in the Friends Fountain. We took a ride around the park and enjoyed it a lot!

M&M World and Dylan's Candy Bar
Good Morning America (or another morning show!)

Some other restaurants we enjoyed: Brooklyn Diner for Breakfast, Maui Tacos for dinner, Johnny's New York Style Pizza for dinner (best pizza ever!)

Hope y'all have fun!!! I'm sure you will! Best advice --dress warm and take rain jackets and umbrellas! Oh, and make SURE you get on the right subway! :)
~Gabby

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Gab!!! That's so helpful and we can't wait to go!!!!!

    ReplyDelete