Overflowing with Praise

May my lips overflow with praise, for you teach me your decrees. Psalm 119:171

Monday, September 5, 2011

I'm Back!!!


It has been a while! I've missed blogging the past couple of weeks. Excuses...I haven't taken ANY pictures lately and just haven't made the time to get out my laptop and blog. So, no excuses on this day off of work. Especially since we have had some exciting things going on lately!

Daniel got a new truck! It was much needed with his lawn business, and we are enjoying it. I'm looking forward to having heated seats during the winter! :) Here it is!

Football has started! Even though the Dawgs let us down Saturday, We enjoyed watching the game at my parents'. Daniel has agreed that he is going to give the Dawgs a chance this year and 'tolerate' them, but he will still be a Gator fan. (I think he know the Gators aren't going to be any good this year...) Even though the Dawgs lost, the Dragons are off to a great start! I enjoyed going to the first game of the season with Mom and watched them "catch the tiger by the tail" and defeat Commerce. I was also excited to hear that we won Friday, too, defeating North Hall (where many of my co-workers went to high school)! I just love football season!

This year, the Roberts Family decided to have a Fantasy Football league. Daniel and I both have teams along with his brothers and their wives. I'm excited about it. I got a good team, and I think it is going to be a lot of fun.

My good friend, Stephanie, had her baby Thursday! Finally! She was more than ready to meet her baby girl, as we all were, since she came the day after her due date. I got to go see her Friday at the hospital, and she is precious!! They are all home and doing good. I can't wait to see her again! No babies for us anytime soon, but I have enjoyed being around so many babies lately. After seeing Mercie on Friday, I got to babysit two precious little boys on Friday.

Mercie Lynn

Steph and Mercie
 Last but not least, last night one of my best friends, Baileigh, brought over her new boyfriend, Brett, for us to meet. We had a lot of fun grilling out and playing Phase 10. Daniel was so excited that he won the game. He claims I always win. The guys enjoyed lawn care talk while Baileigh and I enjoyed catching up. We approve! :)

Baileigh and Brett

One more note...I didn't realize I had so much to blog about! Our dog, Abram, has been gone for several weeks. Some owners of another English Mastive wanted to breed their dog with him so we let him stay over there for a couplel of weeks. We finally got him back yesterday, and sadly he came home in pretty bad shape. He looks like he's lost a good bit of weight and has cuts all over him. I think he misses his girlfriend too. We bathed him and are taking good care of him. Hopefully he'll be back to his normal self very soon!

Have a great Labor Day!! Enjoy the rain!
~Gabby


No comments:

Post a Comment