Overflowing with Praise

May my lips overflow with praise, for you teach me your decrees. Psalm 119:171

Thursday, February 14, 2013

21 Weeks!

Time sure is flying by! I can't believe we are 21 weeks along already!

Baby Movements: Baby Easton is just a kickin'! It is the most amazing feeling. Since Friday morning, he has been constantly moving around. After shopping Saturday, he was doing some serious kicking...I think he was hungry! Daniel has seen him kicking several times now.

Clothes: Saturday, my wonderful mom went with me to buy a new wardrobe...maternity clothes. Casual clothes were easy to find, but finding work maternity clothes (that aren't super expensive) was hard! I am now stocked up for the most part and hope to not have to buy too much more until it gets real hot!

Size: He weighs about 3/4 of a pound and is 10 1/2 inches long, about the length of a carrot, or about the size of a large banana.

New Developments: He is now making full movements and has eyelids and eyebrows! His taste buds have begun developing too.

Mommy: is rubbing that cocoa butter on every day hoping for no stretch marks! I will gladly take a few though for our baby boy. We are getting so excited and can not wait for you to be here! Thank goodness we have tax season to pass the time or the days would be dragging by!





No comments:

Post a Comment