Overflowing with Praise

May my lips overflow with praise, for you teach me your decrees. Psalm 119:171

Monday, February 18, 2013

22 Weeks!

I go to the doctor for my monthly appointment on Friday so will know more then about weight and how everything looks! One thing is for sure, this baby does a lot of kicking, especially when he's hungry! (Or so I assume!)

Size: Easton is the length of a spaghetti squash, about eleven inches long. He has broken the one pound mark now.

New developments: He has developed a grip now as well as his sense of sight. Hair is even sprouting on his little head. His lips, eyebrows, and eyelids are becoming more distinct. He has tiny tooth buds forming beneath his gums. His eyes have formed, but the irises lack pigment (hoping for his daddy's blue eyes!).

Mommy: the only difference I've really noticed (besides my belly growing) is that my nails are growing much faster. I read that your feet may get longer, praying that doesn't happen! I of course am very tired and take long naps on the weekends. Since we are in the middle of tax season, I am working very long days. I continue to eat more and more. This growing boy loves food as much as I do!

Clothes: I am in maternity clothes full time now. I am just ready for warm weather! I am tired of cold, rainy, and dreary weather. It makes me feel blah!

This week: I am looking forward to hearing his little heart beat and being one more week closer to meeting our little guy! We also found out that Easton's little friend is going to be a boy!! I am so excited that our little boy is going to get to grow up with Ryan and Dana's! I know they will be the best of friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment