Overflowing with Praise

May my lips overflow with praise, for you teach me your decrees. Psalm 119:171

Friday, February 8, 2013

It's confirmed!

We went for our 20 week ultrasound on Wednesday and in about her first five seconds looking at the baby she confirmed it was definitely a BOY! Daniel was relieved since I had been joking with him about what if they said it was a girl. We even played a mean little trick on my mom on the way home and she thought it was a girl. The doctor said he looked good and we saw his arms and legs and face and his little body was bouncing up and down (we think he had the hiccups)! It was very neat to see him, and I'm glad Daniel got to go!

So...now that we have that confirmed...in 20 weeks Lord willing we will have us a little boy named Easton. He has furniture and some clothes but that is about it. Hopefully I will decide for sure on the bedding this weekend and maybe start registering and definitely find me some more clothes!

Other exciting news...I finally felt the baby move today! And not just once, it has been all day! He keeps kicking me! It has been the neatest thing since I've been pregnant. I love it! Hope you enjoyed the update!



No comments:

Post a Comment