Overflowing with Praise

May my lips overflow with praise, for you teach me your decrees. Psalm 119:171

Monday, February 25, 2013

Week 23

Baby size: Easton is now about the size of a large mango. He weighs just over a pound and is about eleven inches long.

New developments: He now has a sense for movement (hopefully he will not have his mother's rhythm). His hearing has become more keen and he can now hear everything I hear, just muffled by all the other sounds he hears in my belly.

Weight gain: I have gained 13 lbs since my pregnancy began.

What the dr said: My weight gain was on a good track, blood pressure was good, hemoglobin good, and great that I am feeling the baby move. His heart beat sounded great and on my next visit (in a month) they will do the glucose test for gestational diabetes. He suggested I go to a class on breast feeding and one for the final part of the pregnancy to prepare us for what is to come.

What mom is experiencing: Leg cramps! I often wake up during the night with them and they are so hard to get rid of! Sometimes I have to start dancing around the room to get rid of them! Also, I am extremely tired and go to bed very early.

We enjoyed the beautiful weather on Sunday and I took the dogs for a walk. I am confident baby Easton is used to the sound of barking and cuddling with the puppies. I know they will be the best of friends! I can't wait to be able to take Easton on walks with the dogs. I am looking forward to staying home for a couple of months with them!





No comments:

Post a Comment