Overflowing with Praise

May my lips overflow with praise, for you teach me your decrees. Psalm 119:171

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

24 Weeks!

Only 16 weeks left. Time sure is flying by! Can't say it's because I'm having fun at work, but I do have fun thinking about this sweet baby that will be here soon. My mom and I enjoyed a nice Saturday morning registering at Target and doing a little shopping. Returned a few things and got a couple more cute outfits at the maternity store. Of course we made a stop at Gymboree and got little Easton a few more adorable outfits! We have really found some great deals in there lately.

Baby size: Easton weighs just over a pound and is about a foot long (the length of an ear of corn). He is very lean, but will be filling out proportionally now.
New developments: His brain is growing quickly and taste buds continue to develop. His lungs are developing the necessary substances to survive once his body hits the outside world. His skin is till thin and translucent, but that will start to change soon.

Mommy: I sure do have trouble sleeping on my side, but am making it work with my Boppy body pillow. I overheard someone asking the lady in the maternity store who would actually buy one of those. I wanted to tell her she has no idea. I LOVE that thing! I sure am ready for some warm weather. This cold weather is no fun!

This week: I am looking forward to Daniels 30th Birthday! We are going to celebrate next Saturday in Atlanta, and the weather is supposed to be beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. You look beautiful! A dinner date is needed soon. Ryan told me how he got to see the baby move at the office! He thinks it's so cool! Can't wait for that to happen with Baby Doss!

    ReplyDelete