Overflowing with Praise

May my lips overflow with praise, for you teach me your decrees. Psalm 119:171

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Sew Fun!

Last night, my mom and I went to an applique sewing class. We had a lot of fun! There were seven girls there, all sewing for BOYS! We each made two onesies for our little boys! I made one with a sailboat and one with a puppy dog on it. Mom made one with an "E" and one with a cowboy boot. Neither one of us had sewed in a LONG time. It wasn't a hard project, but wasn't too easy either since we hadn't operated a sewing machine lately. Here are some pics! Thank you Mary at Just Sew Studio for being patient with us, and we enjoyed sewing with Danielle, Dana, Megan, and the others! All these boys are going to be looking good in their appliqued onesies!






No comments:

Post a Comment