Overflowing with Praise

May my lips overflow with praise, for you teach me your decrees. Psalm 119:171

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Week 26

We are now 26 weeks along!

Baby Size: Easton is now the length of a cucumber, about 14 inches long. He is also about 1 2/3 pounds. He continues to put on fat.
New developments: The nerves in his ears are more developed and sensitive. He can hear his mommy and daddy talking. He is inhaling and exhaling small amounts of amniotic fluid. He is still practicing for when he has to breathe outside of the womb!

Mommy: Had to make a surprise trip to the doctor last week due to my sunburn. When it got to be Thursday and my legs were hurting and a blueish color under the skin the doctor wanted me to come in. He had never seen anything like it and didn't know of anything I could do for it. It is getting better now though.

This week: The baby bedding is here! Daniel's dad is in town and his mom will be this weekend. We have been working like crazy! Time is passing by very quickly! He will be here before we know it! 26 week appointment is on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment