Overflowing with Praise

May my lips overflow with praise, for you teach me your decrees. Psalm 119:171

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

25 Weeks!

Baby Size: Baby Easton is now about 13 1/2 inches long. He weighs about a pound and a half. He is finally getting some fat on him, and he is growing more hair too.

New Developments: Capillaries are forming under his skin and filling with blood. His nostrils are starting to open up this week. His lungs continue to develop preparing him to breathe on his own.

Mommy: Has definitely become less graceful! This past weekend I was on a roll. I spilt a cup of marinara sauce all over the couch. Then, I spilt nail polish remover on me and the chair (outside, thank goodness)! I just need to be in a bubble!

Clothes: All I wear now is maternity clothes. I basically had to get a new wardrobe. I enjoy having clothes that are comfortable and cute though. And I don't look like I'm busting out of my other ones any more!

This week: I ordered the baby bedding! I'll show pictures when we get it on the crib! I'm so excited to finally have that decision behind me and can't wait to get it!

Next week: I go for our 26 week check up. This will be when they test me for gestational diabetes along with all the normal stuff. The following week I will meet with our pediatrician.

The sun came out and it finally got warm! I got a little too excited last weekend and am now suffering! I sat outside and read for an hour or two on Saturday and got sunburnt! Talk about some aching legs and swollen feet! I enjoyed watching Daniel get the garden ready though and just relaxing! One more month of tax season!!!

Note for Easton: I am so excited you will be born in the summer and I can start taking you for walks/jogs as soon as we are ready! I can't believe your arrival is just three months away! I love feeling you kick every day. I know you are going to enjoy playing outside with your daddy and the doggies. We are so thankful for you already!







No comments:

Post a Comment