Overflowing with Praise

May my lips overflow with praise, for you teach me your decrees. Psalm 119:171

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

28 Weeks!

I can't believe we are less than three months away! We are in the home stretch!

Baby Size: Easton weighs about 2 1/4 pounds, like a small cabbage, and measures 14.8 inches from the top of his head to his heels.

New Developments: He can blink his eyes which now have eyelashes. He may also be able to see the light that filters through the womb. He is developing billions of neurons in his brain and continuing to add body fat preparing for birth! He is coughing, sucking, and breathing better. The best news is that if Easton were born today, he would have a good prognosis since his lungs have matured.

Mommy: Is tired! And my feet are starting to swell. Other than that and having back pains at times, pregnancy is still pretty easy.

This week: We enjoyed celebrating Easter with my family. The Easter bunny brought clothes dividers for Easton's closet as well as some hangers so that we can hang up all his clothes. He also brought a basket for Easton's room and the sweetest lamb that makes sounds for the baby.

Next week: Starting next week I will be going to the doctor every two weeks. Just two more weeks until tax season is over and I can get busy preparing for our little boy to be here!





No comments:

Post a Comment