Overflowing with Praise

May my lips overflow with praise, for you teach me your decrees. Psalm 119:171

Saturday, April 6, 2013

29 Weeks!

Baby Size: Easton is now about seventeen inches long, just about the length he will be when he is born (probably a little longer if he is anything like his mommy and daddy!). He weighs about 2 1/2 to 3 pounds and should at least double in weight before he is born.

New Developments: His wrinkled skin is smoothing out as he continues to develop fat under the skin. This fat serves as an energy source (which would explain all the moving around)! The buds for his permanent teeth are budding now. His head continues to grow to make room for his brain.

Easton: Has been moving around a lot! I'm not sure if it's all his new energy from the fat he is gaining or if he is just as excited as I am that tax season is one week from being over! The lists have begun, because we have just over two months before he will be here!

Mommy: Besides making lists will be going to the doctor this week and then every other week from here on out. We also got exciting news this week. I think we have found someone to keep Easton once I go back to work. God definitely worked that one out! Out first shower is in less than a month, and the next two months will be very busy getting ready for the baby! I'm looking forward to a few days off from work next week to celebrate the end of tax season. We have not made big plans yet, so I'm not sure what we will be doing!

Too tired to put on the normal picture outfit! Daniel thinks I grew even bigger today!

No comments:

Post a Comment