Overflowing with Praise

May my lips overflow with praise, for you teach me your decrees. Psalm 119:171

Monday, April 15, 2013

30 WEEKS

I can't believe we are just ten weeks away from meeting our baby boy. We are beginning to realize that our lives are about to change. We have started recognizing that things we do now will no longer be the same. As we slept in Saturday morning and just enjoyed not having to do anything and the peace and quiet of our house, we reminded each other that it soon would be different. It will be a good different though! We are very anxious and excited! I am looking forward to the baby showers and all the preparation that will be going on for the next couple of months.

Baby Size: Easton's size has not changed much from last week. He is as big as a butternut squash, still around 17 inches long and a little over 3 pounds.

New developments: His brain is taking on grooves and indentations to make way for brain tissue. His bone marrow has taken over production of red blood cells. A lt of the hair covering his body is disappearing. His body fat and brain are regulating his temperature now. All of these things are preparing Easton to live on his own.

Mommy: Had her 29 week appointment and will now have appointments every thee week. This appointment went great. I measured 29 weeks, right on schedule, and had gained a total of 23 pounds since my beginning pregnancy weight. I'm very excited for my next appointment because I will be having another ultrasound. They need to check on my placenta since it measured low in my first one, but I'm excited about seeing my little boy again!

Symptoms: I'm definitely feeling pregnant these days. Besides this big ole belly, my fingers and feet have swelled up. I had to take my rings off and some of my shoes are very tight. I have also been getting some serious leg cramps at night. I'm looking forward to having time to go on walks and do a little exercising now. Hopefully that will help!

Yay for tax season being over!! I enjoyed sleeping an hour later, getting home in time to cook dinner, go for a walk, and relax with my hubby. Lots to do to prepare for Baby Easton!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited! Walks are calling our names! Dinner date soon with our men and boys?

    ReplyDelete