Overflowing with Praise

May my lips overflow with praise, for you teach me your decrees. Psalm 119:171

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

35 Weeks and Work Baby Shower

35 Weeks Already! Can't believe it! Things are coming together and we are preparing for this little baby boy to be here. We have the last of the baby showers this week along with a doctor appointment and maternity pictures. We are working on packing our hospital bags and figuring out what we still need for the baby. We are getting so excited! Daniel keeps having dreams that I go into labor, so he is staying on top of me getting everything ready for the big day!

Baby Size: Easton is over 18 inches long and at least 5 1/4 pounds. He doesn't have much room to maneuver in my belly any more.

New Developments: His kidneys are fully developed and his liver can process waste. His basic physical development is complete. He will just be putting weight on for the next five weeks or until he decides to come.

                   
Mommy: Is BIG! Can't believe how big I've gotten. Just when I think I can't get any bigger, I do! The stretch marks have also appeared right above my belly button. :/ Oh well, nothing I can do! Just using that cocoa butter every day! I have also swelled up! My feet are staying swollen, and after walking on them, they get huge! Mom and I went shopping Friday and by the end of the trip I was exhausted! My hands and legs are also swollen. Check out these feet!

                                                    
Busy Week: This week is very busy! Monday I had my work baby shower, Friday a doctor appointment, Saturday another shower, and Sunday maternity pictures. Looking forward to spending next Monday relaxing by the pool!

Work Shower: My work shower was great! It was a lot of fun and Easton once again got some great things! I am blessed to work at such a wonderful place with such kind people. I love the people I work with and that makes going to work so much easier! Here are a few pics from the shower. 







As you can tell, it was a lot of fun. I got some great things including a gift card. We finally ordered the car seat and stroller so Daniel can quit stressing over us not having one! He keeps having dreams that I go into labor and don't have my bag packed and we don't have a car seat. I am working on both of those things now!
\                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment