Overflowing with Praise

May my lips overflow with praise, for you teach me your decrees. Psalm 119:171

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Family Time!

Happy 1st Birthday Corrie! We love you! Corrie and Uncle Daniel

Daniel and I are blessed with family! Daniel has a huge family and we enjoy spending time with them. We got to see a lot of Daniel's family at his niece's birthday party a few weeks ago. I just had to share a few pictures from the party. We have some adorable nieces and nephews! 10 to be exact! And one more will be here in December. I can't wait to see our little boy playing with all of them and having so many cousins to grow up with!


Lottie and Abraham

Happy 3rd Birthday Trip!


Bailey, Jake, and Eva

Lottie and Bailey

Luke and Jake

I missed getting a picture of the newest addition, Elijah. He will be out there with the rest of them before we know it. Reagan didn't get to come, but hopefully we will see her again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment