Overflowing with Praise

May my lips overflow with praise, for you teach me your decrees. Psalm 119:171

Monday, June 10, 2013

38 Weeks...Almost There!

We are almost there, come on Easton! Just two more weeks until we get to meet our little boy! 

Baby Size: He weighs about seven pounds and is about 20 inches long. He won't be growing much more before we meet him! We will find out Friday a more accurate weight and length.

New Developments: His lungs continue to mature as he sheds the hair covering his body. His organs have matured as he is ready for life outside the womb. He has a firm grasp which we can't wait to hold.

Mommy: Since Easton has begun dropping, I have felt a lot more pressure, had to go to the bathroom a lot more, and gotten less sleep. My feet and hands are still very swollen. I am up a total of 35.5 pounds from my beginning weight.

This Week: Tomorrow I am going to a nursing class with Dana. Friday, we will be going for an ultrasound to see if Easton is still measuring big. We have our  39 week appointment next Tuesday and if he is still measuring two weeks ahead, they will schedule an induction or c-section. The last ultrasound we had was at 32 weeks and he measured two weeks ahead.

We are so excited for Easton to be here soon! We are putting the finishing touches on everything. We have purchased the final items needed (for now!) and gotten it all organized. My mom has been a lifesaver and has been washing all the clothes, blankets, and other baby items. We exchanged some clothes Friday and Saturday. I think we are ready!

2 comments:

  1. I am praying for you every day, Gabby! Praying for a safe, healthy, low-pain delivery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! We really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete