Overflowing with Praise

May my lips overflow with praise, for you teach me your decrees. Psalm 119:171

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

37 Weeks - Full Term!

We are almost there! So exciting to think that the baby is full term and could be born healthy any time now!

Baby Size: He measures over six pounds and is around 19 inches long.

New Developments: His lungs are likely mature enough to adjust to life outside the womb. He will likely be born with some (blonde?) hair.

Mommy: My Group B Strep test was negative, so no antibiotics needed! No signs of labor yet. I now weigh 33.5 pounds more than my starting weight. Everything is good and I seem to be right on track. Daniel and I have started walking nightly to hopefully help Easton start getting ready for his grand appearance! I have felt some Braxton hicks contractions and sleeping/walking continues to get more difficult.

37 Weeks



Check out these pics from this weekend!
Sierra was wondering what all that action was about in my belly.

LOVE the glider my grandparents had recovered for us.

The room is just about ready! Just a few finishing touches left.

Love the adorable sign a friend made to match the nursery.

No comments:

Post a Comment