Overflowing with Praise

May my lips overflow with praise, for you teach me your decrees. Psalm 119:171

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Maternity Pictures!

I was SO excited to get our maternity pictures back. Dana Doss of Memories Happen Photography did them. I highly recommend her to anyone needing pictures taken. We went to Hurricane Shoals Park at my 36 week mark to take pictures. Dana's husband helped out and we all went to dinner afterwards. It was a fun evening and perfect weather! Food made the boys happy, pictures did for the girls! Dana and Ryan are expecting a little boy in August and we are so excited for their little Vann and our little Easton to grow up together.

I took lots of props and outfits and Dana was very patient! I think the pictures turned out so good! It was hard to pick which ones to post.










1 comment:

  1. I am sooo happy you love them! They are precious and I know Easton will love looking at them one day! <3 you lady!

    ReplyDelete