Overflowing with Praise

May my lips overflow with praise, for you teach me your decrees. Psalm 119:171

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

One more week! Week 39!

We can not believe baby Easton will be here so soon! At our ultrasound on Friday, we learned that Easton already weighed 8 lb 4 oz. We have a big boy! While most of his measurements are about average, our little man has a BIG belly!

A little update on me and my symptoms: My feet and hands are still very swollen and get worse as the day goes on. I have not been able to wear my rings since about the middle of my pregnancy. I am having a little harder time walking, and get tired very easily. I have not been exercising as much as I probably should have been during pregnancy, but look forward to it once my body is ready after Easton comes. My belly is HUGE, but thankfully it is only me belly. That seems to be the only place I have gained any weight. My chest area has gotten a little bigger, maybe one size, but that is it. Still small! I can tell I am getting ready for nursing though.

My 39 week appointment this morning had the following results:

  • I weigh 159, up 35 pounds from pre-prego weight
  • My hemoglobin count is 12.6...this is great!
  • No protein in urine
  • Blood pressure 126/60
  • From Friday, baby is 8lb, 4oz +/-10%
  • 4 cm dilated
  • stripped membrane to speed things up
  • will be induced Monday morning (the 24th-my due date) if he has not come by then
  • I got a little sick at my appointment - thankfully Daniel was there. Hopefully I won't get sick during labor!
I treated myself to a mani/pedi Friday which was so nice. We also had a pool day Saturday while the weather was perfect! Sunday, I tried to get everything done around the house and ready for the baby. After today's appointment, I will be working from home the rest of the week and off after then. 

Easton, we are so ready for you to be here.  We love you so much already. You sure are acting like you're ready to come out. I hope you decide to make your arrival soon! Your mommy and daddy can't wait to see you and hold you. We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment